The Library Foundation serves as the principal resource for library donors. We are committed to earning your trust and confidence as good stewards of your donations by:
- cultivating, soliciting and acknowledging philanthropic support from individuals, businesses, organizations and foundations;
- exercising attentive, sustained stewardship in relation to the gifts entrusted to its care;
- adhering to the standards of ethical fundraising endorsed by the Association of Fundraising Professionals;
- conducting an annual independent fiscal audit that is available upon request; and
- rigorously evaluating its policies and procedures.
Additionally, The Library Foundation is governed by a 15-member Board of Trustees. Our finance committee meets quarterly with investment managers to ensure investment policies are being followed and funds are prudently managed.